Wednesday, December 30, 2015

WIP Wednesday

It's Wednesday and I decided to start sharing my WIP (Work In Progress for anyone that doesn't know) on Wednesdays.  Right now I am working on The Kayla Sweater by KT and The Squid for my older daughter, Jordis.


The colors are RHSS in Grape Fizz and Delft Blue. Jordis picked out the Grape Fizz as a Christmas gift for me so I decided to make something for her with it. It was a little hard to find a decent match to the Grape Fizz because of Red Hearts lack of coordinating their variegated colors with a solid to match. 

 I've had this pattern since it's release in 2014 but haven't made it yet. It comes in both girl and women sizes. Girl sizes are available in 2, 4, 6, 8 and 10. Women sizes are available in XS, S, M, L, 1X, 2X, and 3X.

I am planning to make my younger daughter a sweater using this pattern as well. This should be finished by the end of today and I'll post the finished product.

No comments:

Post a Comment